Disable_right_click


Τρίτη 29 Νοεμβρίου 2011

Everything will be fine! Don't worry...

You said to me that the Christ has abandoned you... That you don't have any help... That you are desperate and you don't care for anything... Full disregard and into you a big gap... I am really sorry my friend. Really sorry...

Where is your faith? How now that difficulties came can you run away? Where is your first fire? Come my friend. Approach to show you my difficulties, come to see the difficulties of others. You are not alone! You are not the only one who is hurt. I am hurt too! A friend of yours is also hurt! A neighbor of you is also hurt! A lonely passenger is also hurt but you didn't notice him as you were locked into your feelings... So many people are hurt. 

We are all together my friend! Come with us. Come to match our pain and make it a prayer. Come to match our tear and make it a hope which will fly near his Kingdom. Come my friend and don't worry! It will pass, try not to worry. Just believe!

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου