Disable_right_click


Σάββατο 12 Νοεμβρίου 2011

What are you going to do?

When bad situations arise you should not become desperate. Never judge according to the firs estimations, never leave yourself to be occupied by sadness from whatever source... even if you think that there is no hope to overcome that sadness. Undoubtedly living some difficult moments in your life will in effect be more beneficial  for you and for all My servants. 

I know even your hidden moments. I know how beneficial is to remain in some moments without pleasure in order not to think that you are the best. Whatever I gave you I can take it back and re-give it whenever I want. Is there anything difficult for me? Am I like those who say words and they never do the actions? Stand brave and insist. Show your self how patient and strong you are. 

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου