Disable_right_click


Πέμπτη 10 Νοεμβρίου 2011

A word makes the difference..

Somewhere I read: <>. I though that all the above were said from someone who is so modest and for whose life means the presence of the God... Because the self-understanding that he achieves will happen only through the wanted from Lord wisdom. I don't know, if at the end he will be able to accept all the things that he cannot change, neither whether he will change all those he can, nor if he will receive the wisdom he asks so as to able to see clearly their difference. What I know is that the he lives with the Christ for the Christ... But I live with ME... A word makes the difference... But this word forces me to remain upon this land and keeps me away from the view of the endless life. That's so pity. So pity for ME...

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου