Disable_right_click


Δευτέρα 16 Ιανουαρίου 2012

The little prince and the pills of thirst

“Good morning," said the little prince.

Good morning," said the merchant.

This was a merchant who sold pills that had been invented to quench thirst. You need only swallow one pill a week, and you would feel no need for anything to drink.

Why are you selling those?" asked the little prince.

Because they save a tremendous amount of time," said the merchant. "Computations have been made by experts. With these pills, you save fifty-three minutes in every week."
And what do I do with those fifty-three minutes?"

Anything you like..."

As for me," said the little prince to himself, "if I had fifty-three minutes to spend as I liked, I should walk at my leisure toward a spring of fresh water.”

From the book of Ant. Saint Exipery, "The little prince"

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου